- To insure your candle doesn't tunnel, make sure to always burn candle until the wax pool has reached the edge of the container.
- Usually takes up to 3-4 hours or when the entire top layer is liquefied.
- Keep the candle from any debris.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Trim the wick down, doing this assists in a proper burn and prevents soot from forming.
- Lit candles are HOT, Never pick up the candle vessel while the wax is still melted.
- Allow it to cool before handling.
- Keep the candle lit in sight while burning.
- Keep away from anything flammable.
- Never leave children or pets alone near an open flame.
Thank you for your purchase.
Feel free to email me for any questions or comments etc...